- 4cloves garlic, minced
- 1cup olive oil
- 1⁄2cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 2tablespoons vinegar
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 lbs large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a shallow dish; mix well.
- Add shrimp, tossing gently to coat.
- Cover and marinate shrimp 2-3 hours in the refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Place shrimp on skewers; grill over medium-hot coals 3-4 minutes on each side, basting frequently with marinade.
Original Recipe Post: http://www.food.com/recipe/grilled-shrimp-30217